Sunday, October 30, 2011

Diagnosis

After quite some time, a metric ton of soup and more rest than I'd like to admit, I think that I can finally say I'm feeling better. Unfortunately, it appears that I'll never fully recover.
After a long visit to the doctor and some painstaking translations, I was able to discover the nature of my illness. Apparently I have something chronic that originated in North America. The doctor says that I most likely picked it up while I was still in the US, but that my symptoms had not matured until several months after arriving in France. He called it le maladie d'abrutie which roughly translated to "the illness of the dead." Simply put, I'm losing control of my body and with that, my free will. I'm becoming something else. I am something else. I'm a zombie.
I've discovered the epicenter originated in Tennessee where more zombies are found each day. Needless to say, it's contagious. At this point though, it's of little concern to me. I like who I am, I've come to terms with it. I figure if I'm going down then I'll bring you and the world with me:


I'm hoping you all liked this as much as I did. It's pretty impressive to see how much they've improved since their last video. And yea, all that aside, I'm pretty stoked to see Steven getting to work with zombies... 

In parting, I'll leave you with an update on France: I've been in paris for the past 11 days where I've done  more things than I can remember. My camera cable was left in Avignon and I don't have a nice connection to work with, so that explains the lack of content the past few weeks. Needless to say, I have 900+ photos to work with and some pretty great experiences to part with you. 

As always, enjoy.


3 comments:

  1. donc...quand tu m'a mordu le jour ou tu m'a rencontré c'était pour me transmettre ta maladie!!donc la contagion se propage à l'europe

    ReplyDelete
  2. oui, en fait c'est exactement ça.... si je gagne l'europe, je gagnerai le monde! Mais être-fiere de votre contribution :P tu es le premier d'un revolution, tu voir?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ca va etre légendaire!

    ReplyDelete